Yesterday evening I received some devastating news….Mommy Odyssey‘s water broke just shy of 24 weeks. They are waiting to see if the water replenishes, but chances are they will have to induce tomorrow and her sweet baby boy will not make it.
She is someone that I consider a dear friend, and my heart has been broken into a thousand pieces for her. We can’t take away her pain or make this all go away, but we can give her all the love we possibly have.
As soon as I have an update, I will post it here.